(714) 639-6222 | FAX (714) 639-8392 | E-mail: email@example.com
OCBC is normally open Monday-Friday 1:00-10:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday 1:00-9:00 PM
OCBC Rules & Regulations
Please review all our rules and regulations before using the OCBC facility. The OCBC staff may also inform you about additional rules and regulations. Please ask them if you have any question.
1. All OCBC members, guests and court rental players must check-in at the OCBC front desk. Please have your club ID card or identification document ready to show when checking in.
2. Anyone who does not sign an OCBC liability release form will not be allow to use the OCBC facility.
3. Paying the guest fee enables the payor to enter and play in the OCBC facility as a guest until he or she leaves the OCBC facility. There is no "free re-entry."
4. OCBC Management may limit the number of guests and court rental players that can use the OCBC facility at any time.
5. OCBC will normally accept personal checks for payment only from OCBC members.
6. All OCBC members, guests and court rental players must use Yonex brand shuttlecocks or shuttlecocks purchased at the OCBC pro shop while playing in the Orange County Badminton Club. OCBC will immediately terminate the membership status of any member who is found to be violating this policy. Any guest or court rental player who is found to be violating this policy will have to leave the OCBC premises immediately. Anyone who violates this policy will not be entitled to any refund and may be barred from entering the OCBC premises in the future.
7. OCBC members and guests may not bring outside food or drinks in to the Orange County Badminton Club. Only food or drinks purchased at Bebe’s Cafe or the OCBC snack bar are allowed. Absolutely no food or drinks are allowed on the exposed hardwood floor areas. Anyone who violates this policy will have to dispose the outside food or drinks immediately or be required to leave OCBC premises immediately without refund.
8. OCBC members and guests are not allowed to use any of the weight or running equipment inside the OCBC facility without written permission from the OCBC management. OCBC membership benefits do not include the use of any of the weight or running equipment.
9. Any OCBC member who fails to pay membership dues or any fees that are overdue more than three days will receive a delinquent notice suspending membership privileges until all overdue membership dues and fees have been paid. Any OCBC member who fails to pay overdue membership dues and fees for two months will lose their membership status without receiving any refund.
10. The OCBC pro shop warranties Yonex rackets purchased at OCBC for only two weeks (14 days). An OCBC receipt must be submitted with the broken racket for Yonex to consider replacing the racket, if a defect exists. All other OCBC pro shop merchandises and services are sold “as-is” without any warranty.
11. OCBC does not allow smoking, gum chewing, animals or weapons in the facility. Anyone found to be violating this policy will be required to leave the OCBC premises immediately without refund and may be barred from entering the OCBC premises in the future.
12. Children are not allowed to loiter in the OCBC parking lot area without adult supervision.
13. OCBC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
14. OCBC reserves all rights to refuse service and to revoke the membership status of any OCBC member.
OCBC members, guests and court rental players (herein referred to as "players") are subject to the control and guidance of the OCBC staff, and must follow their instructions while in the club. Players agree to conduct themselves in a quiet and well-mannered fashion when in the club and not cause any disturbances or interfere with the safe use or enjoyment of the club by other players. Players shall not conduct, purchase or subscribe to any commercial business or activity on club premises or solicit other players for any reason without the club's prior written consent. Under no circumstances shall players interfere with the club's conduct of its business. Any complaints, other than those of an emergency nature or requiring immediate attention by the OCBC staff, shall be made directly to the management in private.
OCBC reserves the right to deny entry to the club by any person whose attire is not considered by the OCBC staff to be appropriate in connection with the public image of the club and its rules and regulations. No profane language or slogans on any attire is permitted in the club.
Athletic shoes are required in the court area. No black sole shoes are permitted on the badminton courts.
Responsible Use of the Club
Players should consult with a physician before using our services and facilities. Players understand and acknowledge that OCBC has no expertise in diagnosing, examining or treating any medical condition, including open cuts, abrasions, sprains, sores, infections, maladies or inability to maintain personal hygiene, if such a condition poses a direct threat to the health or safety of players and others. Players agree to use the facility in accordance with all applicable public health requirements. It is the player's responsibility to consult with a physician to determine if any of these conditions exists and, if so, whether such condition poses a direct threat to the health and safety of the player and others. OCBC reserves the right, regardless, to make the final determination.
Waiver and Release
Player agrees that by engaging in any physical exercise, class or activity, or by using any club equipment or facility on the premises, the player does so at his/her own risk. The player agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in activities and use of the facility and premises (including the parking lot) and assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to the player and player's property. The player agrees to release and discharge OCBC, all affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of OCBC's negligence. The player acknowledges that he/she has carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understands that it is a release of liability. Player is waiving any right that he/she may have to bring a legal action to assert claim against OCBC for its negligence.
Lockers are available for one-year rental by members. Locks are not provided. Daily and weekly rentals are also available. Please do not leave valuables in the lockers. OCBC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
No perishable items may be stored in the lockers. Members are responsible for maintaining their lockers. Any damage to the locker resulting from renter’s negligence shall be the responsibility of the member. Members are responsible for lock removal if their locks cannot be removed. OCBC reserves the right to inspect the content of any locker at any time.
No hair dyeing, bleaching, or perming is permitted in the locker room. No glass containers are permitted.
• Return to OCBC Home Page